30. Goppisberger Musikfestival und Akademie, W. A. Mozart Divertimento
30. Goppisberger Musikfestival und Akademie, S. Barber Adagio für Streicher
30. Goppisberger Musikfestival und Akademie E. Elgar Enigma Variationen
29. Goppisberger Musikfestival und Akademie, A. Piazzolla, Ch. Chaplin, Zürich 7. August 2016
29. Goppisberger Musikfestival und Akademie, F. Farkas, Piccola Musica.., Zürich 7. August 2016
In the small Swiss mountain village of Goppisberg, in the region of Aletsch (Valais), the Violinist Katharina Hardy founded a music course in the summer of 1987, for children and young people making music seriously, under the name of this village. The idea of this course was to develop the instrumental talent of young, gifted pupils intensely in school holidays.
During the first years the Music Course was carried out in Goppisberg. Soon after however, the space was too small. So from then onward the Goppisberg music courses have taken place at other locations offering more appropriate accommodation – the old name was nevertheless retained.
In the mean time this Music Camp have taken on an international character, as leachers, especially from Hungary, Germany, Russia and Israel as well as from ihe England, USA, Armenia, Germany also give lessons and pupils from these countries,furthermore from France and Italy take part too.
The Music course of this year will again take place in the idyllic alpine Ressort Grächen.